Friday, November 6, 2009

i fight!

aaaargh~

why i'm so obsessed with you? why i kept thinking of you? why u kept appearing in my mind? why why why?

somebody tell me pls... where are you?

the evil in me keep asking me to start watching gossip girl season 3! T_T

once i started i gonna die!!! aaaaa... assignment



ohya, free 80 pizza from college, to thank us for the survey(who cares?!) duh, pictures in facebook too.. hmm..

 

and i saw this outside clayton campus this afternoon


took this when i was on the bus. what happened?! O_O

maybe we'll find out soon...

 


wanna know the "our" that i meant on my msn pm?! XD

that's the secret i never tell.. xoxo

LOL!

siao liao siao liao.. back to work gila!



**failed once, and i'll never let myself fail again!

No comments:

Post a Comment