Tuesday, November 24, 2009

currently still ok...

To a friend of mine: we Mcdonalds, 麦当劳 in Chinese , how could u call it 没大脑 (brainless) WTH?! =.=


Another friend ask: how come things happened in Malaysia u also know de?! O.o 

I answered: I got update ma


Friend: oh.. why do u even bother to update?!


Me: ……


Maybe I think that is good to update cuz don’t want to stand in blur condition bah… aihhh… I just come here to study leh… not having renunciation with Malaysia leh… =.=”


Melbourne is great, weather not bad, heaps of places to go, things to do… well, maybe food are not that nice, except those expensive ones.  Somehow, I still feel that something is around me… what thing I wonder?! Friends? Family? Aihhhh… I know that I chose this route this pathway might be tough… I knew the circumstances… *sigh*



God, are u playing me?! O_O


So I met a new friend, I think his name is Romi… I forgot… lol.

Just realized that we are neighbour…  -_-

And Jamie is a guy’s name or girl’s name leh?



A friend who is a guy named Jamie… ok, he is not the only one I teased… but then he’s the only one guy that gives me a light hit on my arm or shoulder whenever I tease him.. walao eh… only girls would do this leh!!! don't like this lah *speechless*


that day was a big guy lean on me sleeping on the bus!!! tolong ah!!! i hate people lean on me unless you are my loved ones! =.=


The other day, a classmates added me on facebook… I saw mutual friends are all in Monash ones, but I never seen her… so, she came and chat with me, and realized that she’s a Malaysian too… and she told me that I was on the same flight on the way back to Melbourne last month… *phew*


So long ady u still remember? Means u’ve been searching me for a month?! Pfffffft


I ask: what caught your eyes?


Her: your cute face.



I should fly fly fly ?! wtf… I shall not continue…


I might start working every Friday now since I don’t have class that day.

Cuz I wanna shop till siao on Boxing Day.

Will be having Christmas break 18 Dec – 3rd Jan, anyone wanna visit me?! Tones of chocolate here, eat till you drop…

Anyway, not going back during cny, what should I do over here leh ?.?

Also another break end of Jan to mid feb, whoever wanna visit? Just tell me la…

Aihhh… si air tickets!!!! Christmas that time KL-Mel cheap, Mel-KL expensive,

During the break I have before CNY, KL-Mel expensive, Mel-KL cheap. Duh duh duh!!!

Arghhhh… I go sleep! oh ya,



this elmo has drop price to $20 this Thursday at Coles

who want who want? 

 

song: The All-American Rejects - Damn Girl


**you're the one i think about each day

No comments:

Post a Comment