Friday, February 8, 2008

happy chinese new year.

happy new year to everyone..

aaaaa~ i only heard the new year song when i passed by a chinese shop. and only once.. -.-

first time didn't celebrate cny at kb.. haha.

we have our reunion dinner at my uncle's house. and we did post our hand-made new card to our dearest grandma.. wahaha..

we called back and wish all of them happy new year as well!!! (kolien my auntie's phone credits) haha

then, we plan to go to chinatown in the city this sunday. woohoo~ to watch lion dance?! tsk tsk

 

unexpected: soo hui them called me, say want to visit me at my house as they were at huizhen's house which nearby mine. hahahha.. sorry, i'm not at home

 

ohh. happy 18th birthday to Amy. :D

and she's going to Uni next week.. so fast man..

 

hmm. i did drive at here.. and i went to pick yiyi up as my auntie was busy this afternoon.. kakaka.. a bit scared.. accompanied by Amy, what a good cousin.

 

michelle,

my mum said some of them still give me angpow eh, she help me to keep seng. grrrrr. anyway, kiong hee huat cai~ hope you can get more angpow and then buy me something.. wahahhaah!!!

pui ing,

how are you? how's your cny celebration? sure nice one right. hmm~ so niceee. i hope i can go back NOW!

 

2 comments:

  1. pang pui, i still owe u money lui.. hahhahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha..i'm find!still remember me lui nuh!hahahaha..tot you forget me ady!hahaha...during tat holiday,9 days,everyday i 330am just back!hahahhaha...

    ReplyDelete