Wednesday, February 27, 2008

happy 18th birthday to me.

is 27th of Feb guys~ woohoo~ and is my 18th birthday!

happy birthday to myself and hui khing, happy belated birthday to mrs.kang which was earlier one day than mine. :D

 

this is the first time i didnt celebrate my birthday at kb.. but in Melbourne! hahaha..

wish i have a great time here. *peace~

 

i went to watch August Rush last night at knox, and it was a nice movie, you guys must watch it. hehehe

 

well, to everyone in kb kl aus.

thanks for the wishes and presents and cakes. appreciate them! :D

 

ohyea. SPM results will be coming out by the middle march..

2 comments:

  1. hey happy birthday to me(as in yenyee). happy 18th birthday!!!!!!!! its a grande birthday mannn... well..you have your 18th birthday in mel not bad huh? all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very muchhhhh~ yea. grand birthday.. hahhahaa.. im having a great time here. :D

    ReplyDelete