Monday, January 21, 2008

tagged!


8 Random facts about me:
1. I am sakai. i like to do cross-eyed and this is what cookie monster does. haha
2. I am a ex police cadet. wuu~

3. I hate tom yam. they knew it. :)

4. I like to joking around. haha
5. I enjoy travelling so much.
6. I hate liar.
7. I used to fall down from motor. haha
8. I used to be normal until i met my crazy friends. :D

8 things that scares me:
1. spider
2. leech. eww
3. snakes
4. poisonous stuff
5. weapons? maybe
6. electric shock. phew~
7. Exams
8. ah pong! aaaaaa!

8 Favourite music artists at the moment:
1. Akon
2. Colbie Caillat
3. Boys Like Girls
4. Lifehouse
5. Mcfly
6. Fall Out Boy
7. Jonas Brothers
8. Leona Lewis

8 things I like most:
1. mess up with my crazy friends. wahaha
2. money of course.
3. deep slumber!
4. lots of food! :D
5. driving. muahaha

6. shopping~ shopping~ sales~
7. travelling. i love Australia!
8. watch Movies in cinema. woohoo!

8 LUCKY people to do this:
1. Pui Ing
2. Michelle (done)
3. long lost Lee Mei
4. Chong pei (done)
5. Yi Yi

6. Wan Yin

7. Shanidda
8.

2 comments: