Tuesday, January 15, 2008

see me fly~ i'm flying overseas.. hahaha

currently having a vacation in melbourne, so niceeee.. haha..

before this i been at kl for 4days and did shopping and i nearly kill my wallet.. haha.

but not much sale there as CNY is coming they know we people are gonna shop for our new clothes..

luckily still have Padini concept store which can be seen almost every shopping mall. and we did spend much times there. hahaha, with the pmc, so we get special discount! weeeeeeee~ ohya. i watched Alvin and the chipmunks. it was a nice movie.. hahha.. you guys should watch it. :D

 

and i just had a 7 and the half hours for kl-melbourne flight(MAS). phew, my butt tiu kin doh.. hahaha.. did enjoy myself in the plane and i watched The Game Plan in it.. hahaha.. and then i eat much thing and i sleep and eat and sleep.

 

*michelle,

faster go and learn driving and get your license lah.. i want u to fetch me when i go back.. wahahaha.. why the ah long so slow de.. woloh!

*pui ing,

your test coming soon, work harder bah. and good luck! cant see you during cny but hope to see you in march ya~ take care.

*ceekkeen

dunno can see you in march anot, u really going taylor's in march?!

*chong pei

hey, your honda arrive ady?

*xueqi

my neighbour, help me take care of my house bah.. hahaha

 

 

 

i really miss you guys~

 

1 comment: