Sunday, January 31, 2010

i believe in karma ok.

yesterday is a past, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.
that is why we use "present" to signify today.



i feel skype is fun again. yay!

talked with michelle and leemei last night. it has been a while since 3 of us have group chat.



one more hour to AusOpen final!!! ROAR!!!!



the recent questions for myself:

am i that bad?

the environment changed me or is actually me myself?

can i really keep my all promises?

should i take the first step without considering the consequences like i did before? or thick twice??? 



but i'm still young, or maybe not that young anymore.

shouldn't still always stick with the thought that can whatever when i'm young.   Walking Home Crying 

gonna hit 20 in few weeks time.  Nuts 

No comments:

Post a Comment