Tuesday, October 6, 2009

because these words are never easier for me to say

it's the second day at home, food always the best =]
sleep late, skip breakfast, no shower, whole day facing pc/tv, hair like shit, face like poo, smell like fart.
life was like back to before... but i know it's different now... O_O

must remember to eat nasi kukus!!!
and i wanna meet up with my pals over here..
still got loads of stuff need to do, yet so little time...
have to buy drama series back to Aus, those pirated CDs, games... duhhhh~

the songs:

Where are you now?
Cause I'm thinking of you
You showed me how
How to live like I do
If it wasn't for you
I would never be who I am

(Honor Society - Where Are You Now)
without you, i'll be miserable at best
(Mayday Parade - Miserable at best)

No comments:

Post a Comment