Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Malaysia National Day

Malaysia National Day!!! Hari Merdeka…

still remember those days we have to go for marching... hahaha... high school memories.. miss those days...

it’s the 52th and I was counting down together with my assignments and this little buddy. >.<


BERT! cookie monster in kb some where around my house. haha...

Due to assignment i have to go to Lexus show room at Blackburn... and this is my dream car lah... :D


Lexus IS 250C

the salesman even offer me a test-drive appointment... but i dare not to drive lah.. wait crash i mati lah.. T_T

anyway, Assignments and more assignments… those days had over!!! Done!

Now just having to focus on Final Exam!!!

Update this in the library, must be quick… before the sissy librarian finds out… XD

Go for lunch first, ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment