Saturday, May 23, 2009

Don't pursue permanence, but care about holding at once.

new dessert shop open nearby, it's called sweet delight.. not bad not bad.. recommend you guys go.. hehe..

 


don't know why i was so down since last night, really moody and luckily i still can sleep lah... XD

this morning sun wake me up to go for Mcd, and the traffic damn heavy.. (sun is my fren's name, not the hot bright sun.) dunno what happen la, it's saturday man.. even Mcd drive-thru also traffic jam.. lol. so we decided to go to Daiki have our brunch.. i suppose.. since it was 1:30 ady.. and we bought pisang goreng.. hmm.. yummy yummy..

 

whoopz.. still have some works to do... and people.. i'm graduating soon.. wish me luck for my final exam bah...... :D 

 

 

my thoughts

things that not belong to you, u will never deserve it. it's worse that things go reluctantly..


i know 勉强是没有幸福的。

 

still.... i will always remember what we've been through.. excitement, depression, craziness, silliness, dumbness... everything!!!

 

** doesn't matter much what i will say, cuz i'm the one who will leave anyway..

just so u know.. u always occupied a position in my heart, cuz u'll always be my baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment