Sunday, March 1, 2009

my 19th birthday

it's was 26 Feb around 11:45...
we were playing card and then chewing suddenly said that there is no lighter and ask po to go down and borrow.. but no one has it.. and then i was like "huh.... it's my birthday, nan da i need to go 7-11 and buy myself.. lol." and then they laughed.
and then chewing went out and i think took the lighter from winnie.. and then it's almost 12... she headed to the drawer and then take out 3 CUPCAKES!!! aaaaa... i was like :) and then -__________-"
they laughed like mad again... lol. cuz they know i kena fooled jor ma.. aiyo..


cupcakes.. lol. even ask me to sing bday song my self..

they made me do this.. Confused
and then they were like.. ok.. time to sleep.. byebye..
suddenly switch off the light and then winnie carrying the "real" birthday cake... haha..really surprised!!!

make a wish...



present from chewing, tsu mien and winnie.. thanks a lot guys. :D

and the next day.. i woke up late as there is no classes for me..
this thing hanging at the door knob. and it's from Veeiean who was in teluk intan.. :D


this is from michelle, pui ing and ck.. so cute right?! hehe..


before headed to sunway pyramid to meet up kawan-kawanku.. and they treat me eat korean food.. terima kasih guys..
too bad that chewing tsu mien and veeiean cant join us...

some of the photos are not with me...

everything was going very well.. and i was super duper happy lah..
ohya... thank you for those had wished me through phone, sms, friendster, facebook.... and leemei who post birthday card to me few days earlier. thank you so much :D

there are something made me unhappy though.. but it's over.. so move on... :)

2 comments:

  1. yenyee, happy belated birthday :DD sorry for the late wish ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. good that you had your valuable time and days celebrated :D

    ReplyDelete