Thursday, July 24, 2008

YES!!!

went for yamcha with ck and chewyuin last night.

something funny happened which made us laugh like mad and non-stop. hahaha

 

sometimes i feel like this world is so small..

last week i went for a chinese society day camp, and met some new friends.

2 days ago, while i way to my room i passed by the dining hall, say hi to my housemates.

and then suddenly a girl staring at me and i also look at her. both of us tiao a while.

then

carrene:你还记得我吗?

me:好像在哪里看过你...

carrene:aiyo.. 星期五才看到你罢了。

me:对对对。我记得了。哈哈!

guan lai she is my housemate's friend. haha

 

and then i met way kit at school, surprisingly he still remember me. haha

after school i met that penang kia, forgot what's her name. haha

 

 

ohya, my parents are coming down tomorrow :D

pui ing also coming to ss15 tmr. woohoo!

 

p.s. : college's life is getting more interesting day by day. Wakka Wakka 

No comments:

Post a Comment