Friday, April 18, 2008

i trust you. =)

no matter what happened, how far apart we are, what you've done. . . . . . i trust YOU.

 

trust is hard to gain, easy to lose.

trust is a two way street; you get it if you give it.

trust is an essential part of ALL successful relationships be they academic, romantic, friendly or familial.

trust is a gift; you give it and you receive it. it should never be taken for granted.

 

Some people might have been so badly hurt in the past that they have great difficulty trusting others.

If you have a person like this in your life accept that there will always be an element of mistrust in your relationship and be prepared to work overtime to prove that you can be trusted.

 

mms(edited)

 

 

 

 

 

 

how come these few weeks are so hot. walao~107185

 

*listening to Miley Cyrus - I Can't Wait to see You Again* nice song.. =)

2 comments:

  1. i sing for u ok :D
     
    The last time I freaked outI just kept looking downI st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' 'boutFelt like I couldn't breatheYou asked what's wrong with meMy best friend Leslie saidOh she's just being MileyThe next time we hang outI will redeem myselfMy heart it can't rest till thenOo oh Oo Oh I, I can't wait to see you again
     
    hahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i keh poh ji ask why u post this post?wat happen?

    ReplyDelete